Startups That Lighthouse Loves
At Lighthouse, we are always searching for the best new companies and tools that make our site better and our team more efficient. Check out some of the top new startups we've been digging recently.
- Stytch. Easy to implement passwordless authentication provider. Stytch did a feature about Lighthouse's auth system here. We were also featured in Not Boring
- Heymarket. Off the shelf text messaging platform
- Mage.ai. Data pipeline builder
- Causal. Cloud based modeling tool
- Whimsical. Powerful wireframe and whiteboard tool
- n8n. Powerful Zapier alternative
- GrowthFlags. Experiment and launch new features faster
- Forest Admin. Off the shelf admin panel
- Flowchat. Market through Direct Messages
- Tella. Video creation tool
- Tolstoy. Dynamic video interactions
- Bannerbear. Api to create custom images. We sent these to customers
- Customer.io. Marketing platform
- Parcel.io. Code editor for email. Recently bought by Customer.io
- Fellow. Team-based to-do lists
- Jitter. Animate your Figma files
- Rize. Track your days and performance
- Cron. Superhuman for calendars. Recently bought by Notion
- Airtable. Everyone knows about Airtable, but the Lighthouse team is too obsessed.
- Superhuman. Once you switch, can you go back?
- Raycast. Elevate your Mac's spotlight
- Paralect. Not just a development, they are a venture studio
- Scalero. The best email lifecycle marketing studio
- Empirical Root. Full stack data analytics team
If you have others in mind, let us know! We'd love to hear all about them.