Cornell University (CU) Apartments and Housing (NO SPAM) 🏡

No items found.

Cornell University (CU) Apartments and Housing (NO SPAM) 🏡


Cornell University is a private Ivy League university located in Ithaca, New York. It was founded in 1865 by Ezra Cornell and Andrew Dickson White as a land-grant college. The school offers more than 300 academic programs across its 14 colleges and schools, and is most notable for its agriculture and life sciences programs.

The undergraduate admissions rate at Cornell has hovered around 10% for the past decade; however, there are many opportunities to get into this elite institution through early decision or transfer admissions if you meet the criteria for these special programs. You can also apply for financial aid.

Cornell’s campus is home to over 20 residential colleges within three campuses: central campus near downtown Ithaca (home to many freshmen), west campus (adjacent to state highway 13), and east campus which houses graduate students only. Most students live on central or west campuses while some upperclassmen choose off-campus housing in Ithaca proper.

Cornell is a very diverse school with students from all 50 states and over 100 countries. The university has nearly 20,000 undergraduates enrolled; approximately 70% of these students are from New York state while the remaining 30% come from other states or countries around the world.

Cornell University is known for its beautiful campus and excellent academic programs. Most of the students who attend Cornell study a combination of STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or business. If you're interested in one of these fields, this is a great place to start your college career!

The weather varies hugely depending on what time of year it is; while the summers can get very hot, winters are usually mild and dry. Depending on where you live off-campus (Boston or Ithaca), temperatures will vary significantly between summer and winter. There's also plenty to do on campus if you're looking for something active - there are endless sports clubs available such as lacrosse or fencing with an active Greek life scene too if that interests you!

We moderate over 500 Facebook Groups that serve 800,000 people

Facebook can be a great resource for finding an apartment you love. Join a group for apartment hunters in your city to connect with people who are looking for roommates, or interested in sharing rentals.
See our groups
Worried about a specific profile? Try out Profile Check.
We will investigate the post or profile for you and let you know if it's a scam.
Use UMoveFree and get a free move or $200 rebate
Your Personal Apartment Locator
Search 96% of Texas Apartments
Get a Free Move or $200 Rebate
Get Started